Rewari Junction Railway StationSituated in the Rewari city of Haryana, Rewari Junction Railway Station is one of the important railway stations in the country. As part of the Indian Railways, this busy junction spreads out to a total of six railway lines, showing superb connectivity and reach. The tracks are namely Delhi, Ajmer through Alwar, Bandikui and Jaipur, Ajmer through Ringas, Hissar and Bhatinda, Jajjar and Rohtak and Loharu, Sadulpur and Churu to complete all six. Today, present in the city of Rewari, the railway junction is one of the most important one in the state and for the Indian Railways on a whole.
About Rewari Junction Railway StationThe Rewari Junction Railway Station was set up in the late 1800’s. The railway line which worked on a track from the New Delhi Railway Station to Rewari station soon extended to other cities like Alwar, Jaipur, and Gujarat and so on. This railway line extension helped Rewari Junction to gain a prime position when it came to the station in Indian Railways. The Delhi to Rewari track was India’s first narrow gauge railway also known as meter gauge. As a result of this, in the years to follow and with such growth, Rewari held an important position and all such lines passed through the city leading to their respective directions.
Amenities at the Rewari Junction Railway StationConsidering its development over the years and it being a major link for various routes, the services offered could not have been ignored. With six different tracks and interlinking, Rewari Junction Railway Station is full of competent means which look after the passengers allowing. Some of the highlights of the station include:
- To ease the booking related queries and wait of the passengers, there is a computerized ticket reservation option. In this manner people can have easy access to their train reservations without much delay.
- The platforms at the station are very well maintained. There is strict supervision under the guidance of which the maintenance remains at a top level with time to time check.
- During waiting hours passengers often get annoyed by either the wait or uneasiness due to heavy luggage. To overcome this worry of theirs there is are effective waiting and rest rooms. Not only this, there is a separate food section where one can enjoy a calm time alone or in their company. This way, the wait will seem less and all hassles can easily be overlooked
- One can while away time by stopping at the book corners are easily spotted at the station.
Trains at Rewari StationFollowing are the trains which halt at Rewari thus providing connect between Rewari and other cities:
- Ashram Express
- Pooja Exp
- New Jalpaiguri-Ajmer Exp
- Uttaranchal Exp
- Jaisalmer-Howrah Express
- Mumbai Bandra-Chandigarh Exp
Rewari, Haryana 123110
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0